The Global Family Alliance is an initiative that invites individuals, agencies, denominations, local churches, global and regional networks and other Christian partners to ‘link arms’ across the world to serve together in new ways to strengthen families. Through our shared passions, the desire is to see children and families everywhere walking with Jesus.
Members of the Global Family Alliance are journeying together to develop long term, practical possibilities for change for the families of our nations:
that the beginning of the solutions to the challenges facing families in a country lies with the people of that country
We strive to connect
thought leaders, influencers, churches, theological institutions and people who are passionate about families to allow God to speak and provide the fresh thinking and collaborative projects that will help to build stronger families in their “local” context.
We advocate for families
through relational partnering at national, regional and global levels to stimulate thinking, and to curate and create culturally relevant resources that are made available to all
You can host/lead/join a conversation now on letstalkfamily.org
The Alliance is inviting individuals, local churches, organisations and agencies to join this global initiative and publicly affirm their support for stronger families.
Members of the Global Family Alliance make the following affirmations:
- WE AFFIRM God’s original pattern and ideal for family in the midst of brokenness
- WE AFFIRM that families are the building blocks of societies
- WE AFFIRM the power of Jesus, by His Spirit, to transform families to find ‘life to the full’
- WE AFFIRM the primary and influential role of parents/carers
- WE AFFIRM that the home is the primary centre for faith formation in accordance with biblical teaching
- WE AFFIRM the complementary role of the church to support and equip every family
- WE AFFIRM the role of families as agents in God’s mission
- WE AFFIRM the value of joining with others to fulfil this commitment
Members of the Global Family Alliance make the following commitments:
- WE COMMIT TO being intentional about connecting with others in the Body of Christ who are seeking a better future for families
- WE COMMIT TO striving with others to bring about change for families
- WE COMMIT TO advocating for families in the communities, nations and regions where God has placed us
- WE COMMIT TO supporting and promoting a variety of expressions of a local Family Alliance
If you can affirm these statements
and make these commitments
Members will be given access to the Global Family Alliance logo, and are invited to display it on their website and social media to show their support for strong families.
Listed below are the National/Regional Family Alliances that are currently meeting regularly to serve the needs of their local families. Contact details are provided so that you can connect, join the conversation and serve the collaborative local initiatives.
Membership of the Global Family Alliance does not equate to endorsement of the member, rather it identifies the shared affirmations and commitments to which we aspire together.
Membership does not imply complete endorsement of the other partners, the views they express or the products/services they offer.